A minimalist version control system for large binary files
Bookmarks manager for the Amfora Gemini browser (currently export-only)
This is a collection of utilies I’ve written while learning Go, some useful, some less so. The handier ones:
- Print out the current date and time in a format that a legal file or directory name without spaces. This is handy for scripts where I want to create files with the current date/time in the name or to move files to a date/time stamped folder
- Print out a random string in hex, decimal or alphanumeric. Supports grouping digits with dashes and mixed-case or upper-case characters. This is also helpful for creating unique file/folder names
- Print out a random text block in hex, decimal or alphanumeric. Supports mixed-case or upper-case characters and a user-specified number of rows and columns
- Calculate the hash of a file
- Count down on the command line from a specified number of hours/minutes/seconds
- Prints out the current weather
This is a collection of utilities I’ve written for the HP41x/HP42s/Free42 which includes a set of earth resistivity and transmission line parameter calculators.
A Xojo project for a countdown timer. Although the code is cross-platform, the Widgets are sized to look good on Windows 10, hence the name.